Navigate through the help pages of Toronto Centre Projects
Learn more about Toronto Centre Projects
- What is Toronto Centre Projects
- Why can't I submit support, or comment on proposals?
- Can I participate anonymously in consultations?
- Can I participate as an association/organization/committee?
- Can I delete my account?
- Who can access Toronto Centre Projects?
- How can I deactivate the email notifications?
- When I create an account on the consultation platform, who can access my personal information?
- How can I report an inappropriate or offensive comment on the consultation platform?
- How can I receive information on new features on the consultation platform?
- How can I participate in Toronto Centre Projects?
City of Toronto Public Consultations Below is a list of active City of Toronto Public ConsultationsAffordabilityInclusionary ZoningWe are in the midst of an affordable housing c...
Netiquette This page provides for the rules of use governing Councillor Wong-Tam’s online public engagement platform Toronto Centre Projects, which is ...
Contact Us To obtain information on Toronto Centre Projects or if you are having difficulty, please contact the website administrator by email.Tyler Jo...