Councillor Wong-Tam is committed to accessibility and will make every effort to ensure this website and its content is accessible to all users, regardless of ability.
The website’s contents are subject to the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). All web content must satisfy the compliance requirements stipulated in the WCAG 2.0 by complying with:
- all AA-level success criteria, except for the criteria 1.2.4 Subtitles (live) and 1.2.5 Self-description (pre-recorded);
- AAA-level success criteria concerning rules 2.3.2 Three flashes and 3.1.4 Abbreviations;
- one of the two compliance requirements of the WCAG 2.0: A-level 1.2.2 Subtitles (pre-recorded) or AAA-level 1.2.6 Sign language (pre-recorded), using Québec sign language.
Councillor Wong-Tam’s Office cannot guarantee the accessibility of certain content from third parties that is not subject to these standards, such as a PDF document submitted by a participant.
If you are having difficulty navigating the website or wish to obtain a more accessible version of certain documents, please contact us by email at email@example.com
Councillor Wong-Tam’s Office conducts accessibility tests using the following tools:
- Lighthouse and aXe 3.9 with Google Chrome 76
- Web AIM Contrast Checker
Toronto Centre Projects is built by and relies on Decidim open-source software. The Decidim development team is seeking to enhance the accessibility of certain components such as:
- the search field;
- the vote buttons;
- the images generated automatically by Decidim;
- the pull-down menus.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the above features not meeting our accessibility standards. We will continue to provide feedback to the development team.